Monday, February 20, 2012

The Wind is free - Senior Session



I wanted to take a moment an talk about the wind. The wind can be a wonderful asset while photographing people. It can add details, movement, and playfulness. It can also can make for a terrible session. This session the wind was in my favor.

As you can see in the top photo, the wind was working perfectly for me the day of the shoot. The wind was able to blow her hair out just enough to let me highlight what I was wanting to highlight. Her face. This gives movement to the photo that it would not otherwise have. For example - the below photo is a great photo, but lacks movement.


I absolutely love doing senior sessions. This is a time in their life where everything is focused on them. Their high school career, their graduation, their college choices, and their future. Call me if you want to book a session!
NOW BOOKING CLASS OF 2013!