Monday, February 20, 2012

It's a new day.



It's a new day, It's a new year, and It's time for change. I had an "duh" moment a few months ago when dealing with clients, orders, and thinking about the 2012 year that was coming up.

I was thinking about increasing my client list and expanding my photography business. I have always prided myself on taking care of my clients. "The customers is always right" is not only my mindset, but it is my golden rule when interacting with the wonderful people I get a chance to work with. But I can always do more. So, in 2012, my "change" that is going to happen is this - - I want to change the way my clients think about photography. Senior sessions are not simply a way to capture your child before he/she graduates high school. It is not simply handing you a "CD and and a few 5x7's and 8x10's" This is an opportunity for you to capture your child as they transitions out of high school and starts they life as a young adult. I want to capture the emotion of the milestone at hand. I can capture that and create a way you can remember that moment in time forever. I do this through photography and providing you with options such as enlargements, gallery wraps, coffee table albums, framing, and much much more.
I want to create an experience rather than simply creating images.






Not only do I want to change the mindset of senior photography, but all photography. I will be dedicated to capturing fun and real moments of babies, families, weddings, and seniors.




Join me as I transform mindsets and create beautiful images that will be in your family for generations!
NOW BOOKING 2012 SESSIONS. Session fee start at $75. Call for more details!
770.365.1738
Like us on Facebook: Valencia Photography