Monday, April 14, 2014

Hit your car, get great photos!

Ok, I don't want you to hit your car too hard!  This photo was taken in my garage... Read below for all the details on how to create photos like this.
It was a rainy day and there was a lot of water on my truck.  There was even more on top of the tarp bed covers.  I simply placed a grey backdrop on one side of the truck, set up my camera on the other side, and started to hit the tarp.  I remotely triggered the camera every time I hit the tarp.  Don't let not having a a truck stop you, get creative with a regular tarp!  Here are a few more form this project.

Camera settings
1/125, F10, 100mm focal length, ISO 400, off camera flash.



Comment and send me links to your personal projects!

NOW BOOKING 2014 SESSIONS!
 770.365.1738
Like us on Facebook:  Valencia Photography
Check out the website:  www.KyleValencia.com