Friday, October 28, 2011

Senior Shoot for Lambert High School

I had a need for some High School Senior Representatives for Lambert High School. The White family came right to my mind. I have known their family for over 10 years now and I know that they currently have two girls at Lambert. Macy invited her friend Taylor to come to the shoot. Below are a few shots I took during the session last week. We first went to an open field of Ga 20. It is an abandoned paintball facility. It has great "big" shots and has perfect lighting while the sun is fading away after a long day. We then proceeded to shoot at downtown Cumming.
All of the "field shots" were taken with my 70-200 2.8L Canon lens. I shot them with my 40D at 2.8 and 1/200 of a second. I have an on camera flash set to 1/8 power as well as an off camera speed light set to 1/4 power.