Friday, April 17, 2009

Senior Portrait

I took some senior portraits in downtown Alpharetta yesterday and they really turned out.  I love shooting in Alpharetta because there are a TON of opportunities.  There are stairways, alleys, brick, stone, flowers, everything.

Here is a sample senior announcement that I made for the client.  I try to make them before they even express any interest in having them.  They usually see it and then want to buy it.  
FRONT
BACK
This was actually taken towards the end of the shoot.  She got more and more confortable with posing right next to Highway 9.  I would say, "just try to ignore all the honks and stares" 
Off camera light to her left.



I rigged up my 430EX flash to sync up with my camera.  So it is really cool to shoot on sunny days because it is like I am shooting with three lights (on camera, off camera, and sun)